The outbreak of Coronavirus is causing disruptions to businesses globally.
Our guide provides some advice on how you can plan and respond to the crisis as a business and employer.
We aim to keep you as up to date with all the latest information that is made available to us. Our document will be updated as regularly as possible, so please check back here if you have any questions.
As this is a brand new and unprecedented situation for us all, we want to work together with our clients and other local businesses to support each other.
We will strive to answer any questions as best we can. If you’d like to discuss the potential impact of Coronavirus on your business, please get in touch. You can contact us at email@example.com or call 01858 289 189.
We have provided an overview of each measure announced, eligibility for businesses and how to access each scheme. Head to our online document to find out more:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
- Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SMEs
- Rates Relief for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses
- Cash grants for retail, hospitality and leisure sectors
- Small business grant funding
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Corporate Financing Facility
- HMRC Time to Pay Scheme
- Filings with Companies House
- Bank Loans & Covenant
- Self Employed Income Support Scheme
The Business Hut Ltd continue to monitor the development of COVID-19. As always, we’re here to answer any questions and support you throughout. Please don’t hesitate to contact the team if you would like to discuss anything with regards to COVID-19 support on 01858 289189.
We will adhere to guidance by local, national and international authorities as part of our commitment to minimise the risk to our staff, clients, visitors and the wider community.
Thanks for stopping by,
The Business Hut Team